In this release we've made a lot of improvements.
- Instead of being numbered globally through all the licenses, issues are now numbered sequentially for each license. Тhe introduction issue for new license will be filed as #1. Since there are lot of external references (e-mail notifications, bookmarks, reports, backups,) existing issues' numbers are left intact. But if you had last issue filed as #799999, a new one will be assigned #800000 (globally numbered it would have #818332)
- Projects can now be copied. "Copy project" function makes a copy of the project information, its areas and project-specific versions as well as all users' roles – the Copy icon is to the left of Edit.
- Users can be "copied" too. This function adds new users, assigning them the rights prototype user has.
- Pages controlling project-specific visibility of Priorities, Types, Categories and Phases now have select all/clear all checkbox in the table header.
- Login history page introduces quick filters by user, login type and status. Filters also apply to exported file.
- Mass Mail page is styled like other user-related pages.